Badge / Sticker Button in Photoshop
In this tutorial we will learn how to make a web 2.0 type badge / sticker type button in photoshop.
1) Create a new file (File -> New), lets take 300 X 300 px size and transparent background.
2) From tool palette select “Custom shape tool”
3) Now select seal shape.
4) Select a color, lets select white color and draw a shape on the new document.
5) Right click on the layer and select “blending options”
6) Now apply following settings:
7) Now our button looks like this:
8 ) Now create a new layer (Layer -> New layer) and select the “Eliptical Marquee Tool” and make a selection like this.
9) Fill the selected area with white color.
10) Set the layer opacity to 20% and set the mode to Soft Light and deselect layer (ctrl + D). Our button is ready.
You can add some text on the button as per your need.