How to Submit your website in Google Webmaster Tool
If you are a website owner / webmaster, you must join Google webmaster tools and submit your website. Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your website pages’ visibility on Google.
How Google Webmaster Tools Help
- See how Google crawls and indexes your website and learn about specific problems Google crawler faces when accessing your website. Google webmaster tools also suggest you how to fix these problems.
- View, classify, and download comprehensive data about internal and external links to your site with link reporting tools. Find out which Google search queries drive traffic to your site, and see exactly how users arrive there.
- Submit your website sitemaps and how often they change.
How to submit your website in Google webmaster tool
- Login at Google webmaster tools portal with your Google / Gmail account.
- Click Add Site button (located in top right).
- Enter your website url, like www.9zap.com and click Continue button.
- Now Google will ask you to verify ownership of the website.
- Google gives you many options to verify ownership of your website. You can use anyone method to verify ownership. But the best and easiest ways are:
- After successful verification, you will see a Congratulations message. Click continue link.
- You have successfully added your website in Google webmaster tool. Now start managing and optimizing your website for Google.